Welcome to our ticket booking page where you can book seats and tickets for the Haworth Haddock Trains in 2019.
How to book your tickets:
1) Choose the date you wish to enjoy your Haworth Haddock train on the calendar grid below. Haworth Haddock trains run on the dates highlighted in green.
2) Once you have chosen the date you wish to travel, the number of available places on each train is shown. The train starts from and finishes at Oxenhope Station.
3) Once the date and train time are selected, the seating plan will open below, which will show the available seats. Available seats are shown in green, seats already booked are shown in red. Each block of 4 seats is arranged around a table. Click on the seats you wish to book.
Once you have selected the seats you wish to book click "Next Step" at the bottom.
4) You then need to choose the type of passenger for each seat you have selected.
5) The next step will ask whether you wish to pre-order any drinks for your journey. These will be ready on your table waiting for you when you board. The train will also have a bar on board, but this often gets busy at the start of the evening. Save time and have drinks waiting for you!
5) You then continue to confirm your booking and make payment. You will be sent a confirmation email detailing your booking which you will need to bring with you on the day of your visit.
PLEASE NOTE: Each passenger receives a Fish & Chip meal. If you wish to have the vegetarian option as detailed on the event page on the main website, please email us once you have received your confirmation email, stating your booking reference number. Details will be on the confirmation email.