Would you like the chance to become a helper to the Bird Team for the day and help us raise some money at the same time?
Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
As we are missing our paying visitors, we wanted to invite you to have a bit of fun, take part in a raffle to win a day with the Bird Team at the Trust and help us raise a little bit of money at the same time to help us offset some of our lost income during these troubled times. Income that is vital to our work.
The winner and a chosen friend or family member will join us for a full day when we invite you behind-the-scenes to meet some of our beautiful birds and see them a little closer than you usually would. We'll invite you to go behind the scenes during one of our flying displays and help us fly our team of cheeky Hooded Vultures. This is a rare treat and bags of fun as you'll really get to see their characters.
You'll learn about the work of the Bird Team in caring for our birds, and find out about our important conservation and research work. With an expert member of our team at your fingertips, this will be the perfect opportunity to ask everything you wish to know about birds of prey and the Trust during the day.
You will have an opportunity to help with the day-to-day care of our birds, including weighing and feeding some of them. In addition, there's a chance to handle and fly a variety of birds whilst learning about each species.
We'll make sure you're fuelled with delicious refreshments from Feathers Restaurant with lunch included and drinks throughout the day. Obviously, the details of the day may vary depending on the time of year it takes place. When we re-open, we will contact the winner to book a date when the restrictions have been lifted, and we can allow this experience to go ahead safely.
The raffle will close at midnight on Sunday 14 June 2020, and the winner will be drawn on Monday 15 June 2020 and notified on the same day.
Terms and conditions:
- Participants must be aged 18 and over.
- The prize excludes: any form of insurance, any accommodation, travel to and from the Hawk Conservancy Trust, any personal expenses and spending money, any additional events or experiences at the Trust, or items from the gift shop.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize and it is non-transferable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Hawk Conservancy Trust reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Hawk Conservancy Trust for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- Any tickets purchased after the raffle closes will not be entered into the draw.
- If the prize is not claimed or we are unable to contact the winner within seven days of being drawn, another winner will be drawn at random.
- Employees (including contractors, freelancers and agencies) and their family members (a spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) of the Hawk Conservancy Trust are not permitted to enter this raffle.
- Read the full terms and conditions.